Cornwall Community Stadium
We were appointed in 2010 by Cornwall Council as part of a multi-disciplinary consultant team to develop proposals for a new Community Sports Stadium for Cornwall.
We provided Masterplanning and design services. The overall commission included: initial feasibility and viability study, site assessment and market appraisal, including the completion of a business case and concept stadium design and Masterplan.
The outcome of the study was a stadium Masterplan that includes:
- 10000 capacity stadium for both rugby and football.
- Leisure centre. (inc. 25m swimming pool, 6 court sports hall, gym and café).
- Full size all weather pitch.
- 120 bedroom budget hotel.
- Community and commercial accommodation opportunities within the stadium.
This commission has concluded with a recent submission and presentation of the RIBA Stage C Report to Cornwall Council.