Fraser Suites, Edinburgh

The listed buildings at 12-26 St Giles St Edinburgh were designed by the renowned Edinburgh Architect David Bryce in 1870 as newspaper offices for the Edinburgh Courant. They were later converted for a variety of uses before becoming offices for Edinburgh City Council in the 1970s. The exterior façade is typical of late Victorian architecture in Edinburgh with grey weathered sandstone and detailing in the Scots Baronial style.

A high-quality conversion, including interior design, by Holmes Miller created a 75 room apartment hotel with a range of accommodation, from one bedroom apartments to suites. Extensive structural and fabric repairs were undertaken. The interior features which include panelled walls and decorative ceilings were fully refurbished.

In addition to a fully fitted Gym there is a stylish Restaurant and a Reception / Meeting Area on the Ground floor. Many rooms have spectacular views over Princes Street and the French contemporary décor of each apartment incorporates high specification fitments and finishes throughout.

Located only yards from the Royal Mile the new boutique hotel provides high quality self catering accommodation for business and leisure visitors to the centre of Edinburgh.


Interserve Project Services


St Giles St, Edinburgh